My faux-cation to the Empire State
I was playing around in Google Analytics yesterday and discovered a good portion of my audience lives in New York. WHAT’S UP, EMPIRE STATE?!
I’ve never been to New York even though I’ve always wanted to go. Is it as exciting and glamorous as some of my favorite television shows and movies make it out to be? Does Sarah Jessica Parker walk around shopping all day looking gorgeous? Does Newman deliver your mail?
Since I’m not planning a vacation this summer, or even a staycation, I’m taking a faux-cation to New York and here is my itinerary:
1. See a performance at Carnegie Hall.
2. Eat dessert at Serendipity 3
3. Visit the Empire State Building
4. Walk around Central Park.
5. Ice skate at Rockefeller Center
6. Act like a total tourist in Times Square
7. Become best friends with Sarah Jessica Parker. What are the chances we have the same shoe size? I bet she’d totally give me her hand-me-downs.
If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?